Our commitment to you
At Sureseal Windows Limited every customer is important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
Once we are in receipt of your complaint and we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
Sureseal Windows Limited Complaints Procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right first time.
We want to:
– Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
– Give your complaint the attention it deserves
– Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
– Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
How and where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our/product service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
– In person: Woodland Farm, Tyr-Sir-Water, Ammanford, SA18 2AN
– In writing: write to us at the address above, please address your letter to The Complaints Manager
– By Telephone: 0800 233 5576
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
– Why we have not resolved your complaint
– Who is dealing with your complaint
– When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If we cannot reach an agreement with you
If we can’t agree on a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their web site at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Complaints Manager contact details
Name: Jonathan Dennis
Telephone: 0800 233 5576
Woodland Farm, Tir Syr Walter, Ammanford, SA18 1JW
T. 0800 233 5576
WE ARE IN YOUR AREA
Suresel Windows have been improving homes in Wales and surrounding areas for some time. We cover a large fitting area
Based in Ammanford we’re ideally located to serve homes across the M4 Corridor including Pembrokeshire, Carmarthen, Llanelli, and Swansea. Cardiff, Bridgend, Newport and Herefordshire. We also provide our service to mid-Wales from Aberystwyth to Shrewsbury
No project is too big or small Speak to us today!